An Elementary Proof of the Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz-Shapley Theorem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Jiuqiang & Tian, Hai-Yan, 2014. "Existence of fuzzy cores and generalizations of the K–K–M–S theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 148-152.
- P. J. J. Herings & A. J. J. Talman, 1998.
"Intersection Theorems with a Continuum of Intersection Points,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 311-335, February.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Talman, A.J.J., 1994. "Intersection theorems with a continuum of intersection points," Discussion Paper 1994-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antunes, António & Cavalcanti, Tiago & Villamil, Anne, 2008.
"Computing general equilibrium models with occupational choice and financial frictions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 553-568, July.
- AntÃƒÂ³nio Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22560, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0611, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- António R. Antunes & Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," Working Papers w200615, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Metin Uyanik, 2017. "Fixed Point Approaches to the Proof of the Bondareva-Shapley Theorem," Working Papers 1706, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:4:y:1994:i:3:p:467-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.