No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Carlier & I. Ekeland, 2010. "Matching for teams," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 397-418, February.
- Robert McCann & Maxim Trokhimtchouk, 2010. "Optimal partition of a large labor force into working pairs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-395, February.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2010. "Optimal transportation and the falsifiability of incompletely specified economic models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 355-374, February.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007.
"Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher expansions,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP19/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carlier, Guillaume & Ekeland, Ivar, 2010. "Matching for Teams," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6728, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2010. "Notes on optimal transportation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 437-459, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:2:p:271-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.