No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2010. "Optimal transportation and the falsifiability of incompletely specified economic models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 355-374, February.
- Carlier, Guillaume & Ekeland, Ivar, 2010. "Matching for Teams," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6728, Paris Dauphine University.
- G. Carlier & I. Ekeland, 2010. "Matching for teams," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 397-418, February.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007.
"Rearranging Edgeworth-Cornish-Fisher expansions,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP19/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robert McCann & Maxim Trokhimtchouk, 2010. "Optimal partition of a large labor force into working pairs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 375-395, February.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2010. "Notes on optimal transportation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 437-459, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:2:p:271-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.