Existence and specific characters of rentiers: a savers-spenders theory approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1993.
"Economic underdevelopment : The case of a missing market for human capital,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 219-239.
- Ljungqvist, L., 1990. "Economic Underdevelopment: The Case Of A Missing Market For Human Capital," Working papers 90-20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Mani, Anandi, 2001. "Income Distribution and the Demand Constraint," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-133, June.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ray, Debraj & Streufert, Peter A, 1993. "Dynamic Equilibria with Unemployment Due to Undernourishment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 61-85.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton, 1997. "A Theory of Trickle-Down Growth and Development," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 151-172.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2002.
"Is Equality Stable?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 253-259.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2002. "Is Equality Stable?," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-121, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Thomas Piketty, 1997. "The Dynamics of the Wealth Distribution and the Interest Rate with Credit Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 173-189.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Ryuichi Tanaka, 2007. "Timing of trade liberalization," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 447-473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degan, Arianna & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Dynastic accumulation of wealth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 66-78.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2006.
"Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models,"
Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism,
- Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models," Working Paper Series 386, European Central Bank.
- Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2010.
"On the role of progressive taxation in a Ramsey model with heterogeneous households,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 977-996, November.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the Role of Progressive Taxation in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Households," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00331299, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the role of progressive taxation in a Ramsey Model with heterogeneous households," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault, 2012.
"Love thy children or money,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 31-57.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information and Identity-Dependent Externalities," Working Papers 13-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The all-pay auction with complete information and identity-dependent externalities," ECON - Working Papers 118, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2007. "The failure of Ricardian equivalence under dynastic altruism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 606-614, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331299 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth models; Heterogeneity of preferences; Endogenous labor supply.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:25:y:2005:i:2:p:401-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .