Distributive politics and economic growth: the Markovian Stackelberg solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1600-:d:111361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2018.
"Economic growth and property rights on natural resources,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(2), pages 423-482, March.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2016. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Edgar J. Sanchez Carrera, 2012. "On feedback nash equilibrium and cooperation in the neoclassical growth model," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(2), pages 29-43, Julio-Dic.
- Halkos, George, 2008. "A Stackelberg Model on Taxing Polluting Firms," MPRA Paper 23741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George E. Halkos & George J. Papageorgiou, 2012. "Pollution Control Policy: A Dynamic Taxation Scheme," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 14-37, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Inequality; Differential game; Time-consistency.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:23:y:2004:i:2:p:439-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.