Bertrand vs. Cournot equilibrium with risk averse firms and cost uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201809)174:3_421:ccrq_2.0.tx_2-d is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018.
"Can Competition Reduce Quality?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 174(3), pages 421-447, September.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2012. "Can competition reduce quality?," NIPE Working Papers 05/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Can competition reduce quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2014. "Can Competition Reduce Quality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012. "Can competition reduce quality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Xing Gao & Weijun Zhong, 2016. "Economic incentives in security information sharing: the effects of market structures," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 361-377, December.
- Jim Y. Jin & Shinji Kobayashi, 2016. "Impact of risk aversion and countervailing tax in oligopoly," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 393-408, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket size; Bertrand competition; Cournot competition; risk averse firms; Cost uncertainty.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:20:y:2002:i:3:p:555-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.