Strategy-proof and individually rational social choice functions for public good economies: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., 2009.
"Cooperative production and efficiency,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 143-154, March.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., 2007. "Cooperative production and efficiency," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2007. "Cooperative Production and Efficiency," Working Papers 305, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2007. "Cooperative Production and Efficiency," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 696.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mridu Goswami & Arunava Sen & Sonal Yadav, 2015. "A Hurwicz type result in a model with public good production," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 867-887, December.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 2006.
"Pairwise Strategy-Proofness and Self-Enforcing Manipulation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 305-331, April.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 2005. "Pairwise Strategy-Proofness and Self-Enforcing Manipulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0629, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial choice function Strategy-proofness · Individual rationality · Non-bossiness.;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:14:y:1999:i:3:p:685-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .