Duality theorems for a new class of multitime multiobjective variational problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-Feng Wen & Hsien-Chung Wu, 2011. "Using the Dinkelbach-type algorithm to solve the continuous-time linear fractional programming problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 237-263, February.
- Schaible, Siegfried & Ibaraki, Toshidide, 1983. "Fractional programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 325-338, April.
- Schaible, Siegfried, 1981. "Fractional programming: Applications and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-120, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:226-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:242-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayswal, Anurag & Singh, Shipra & Kurdi, Alia, 2016. "Multitime multiobjective variational problems and vector variational-like inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 739-745.
More about this item
KeywordsMultitime multiobjective problem; Efficient solution; Quasiinvexity; Duality; 65K10; 90C29 26B25; 26B25;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:1:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .