Variational relation problems and equivalent forms of generalized Fan-Browder fixed point theorem with applications to Stampacchia equilibrium problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pilla, Venkata L. & Rosenberger, Jay M. & Chen, Victoria & Engsuwan, Narakorn & Siddappa, Sheela, 2012. "A multivariate adaptive regression splines cutting plane approach for solving a two-stage stochastic programming fleet assignment model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 162-171.
- Lee, Tian-Shyug & Chiu, Chih-Chou & Chou, Yu-Chao & Lu, Chi-Jie, 2006. "Mining the customer credit using classification and regression tree and multivariate adaptive regression splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1113-1130, February.
- Victoria C. P. Chen & Dirk Günther & Ellis L. Johnson, 2003. "Solving for an optimal airline yield management policy via statistical learning," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 19-30.
- Wataru Sakamoto, 2007. "MARS: selecting basis functions and knots with an empirical Bayes method," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 583-597, December.
- Wong, Chi-ming & Kohn, Robert, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to additive semiparametric regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 209-235, October.
- Aldrin, Magne, 2006. "Improved predictions penalizing both slope and curvature in additive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 267-284, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phan Khanh & Lai Lin & Vo Long, 2014. "On topological existence theorems and applications to optimization-related problems," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(3), pages 253-272, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFan-Browder fixed point theorem; Variational relation problem; Generalized variational relation problem; Stampacchia equilibrium problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.