A complete characterization of strong duality in nonconvex optimization with a single constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alireza Ghaffari-Hadigheh & Habib Ghaffari-Hadigheh & Tamás Terlaky, 2008. "Bi-parametric optimal partition invariancy sensitivity analysis in linear optimization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(2), pages 215-238, June.
- Van Voorhis, Tim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A., 2003. "Difference of convex solution of quadratically constrained optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 349-362, July.
- Paris, Quirino, 1983. "Multiple Optimal Solutions In Quadratic Programming Models," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Lijie Bai & John Mitchell & Jong-Shi Pang, 2013. "On convex quadratic programs with linear complementarity constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 517-554, April.
- Al-Khayyal, Faiz A., 1992. "Generalized bilinear programming: Part I. Models, applications and linear programming relaxation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 306-314, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0542-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrong duality; Nonconvex optimization; Primary: 90C30; 41A65; 52A07;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .