Convergence rate of McCormick relaxations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0547-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Tsoukalas & A. Mitsos, 2014. "Multivariate McCormick relaxations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 633-662, July.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0474-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0531-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaromił Najman & Alexander Mitsos, 2016. "Convergence analysis of multivariate McCormick relaxations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 597-628, December.
- Achim Wechsung & Spencer Schaber & Paul Barton, 2014. "The cluster problem revisited," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 429-438, March.
- Mario Villanueva & Boris Houska & Benoît Chachuat, 2015. "Unified framework for the propagation of continuous-time enclosures for parametric nonlinear ODEs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 575-613, July.
- Achim Wechsung & Joseph Scott & Harry Watson & Paul Barton, 2015. "Reverse propagation of McCormick relaxations," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 1-36, September.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0440-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:156:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0149-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polyxeni-Margarita Kleniati & Claire Adjiman, 2014. "Branch-and-Sandwich: a deterministic global optimization algorithm for optimistic bilevel programming problems. Part I: Theoretical development," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 425-458, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNonconvex optimization; Global optimization; Convex relaxation; McCormick; AlphaBB; Interval extensions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.