Cardinality constraints and systems of restricted representatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H.P. Williams & Hong Yan, 2001. "Representations of the all_different Predicate of Constraint Satisfaction in Integer Programming," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 96-103, May.
- Michela Milano & Greger Ottosson & Philippe Refalo & Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson, 2002. "The Role of Integer Programming Techniques in Constraint Programming's Global Constraints," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 387-402, November.
- BALAS, Egon & BOCKMAYR, Alexander & PISARUK, Nicolai & WOLSEY, Laurence, 2002. "On unions and dominants of polytopes," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2002008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dan A. Iancu & Marek Petrik & Dharmashankar Subramanian, 2015. "Tight Approximations of Dynamic Risk Measures," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 655-682, March.
- Edmund Burke & Jakub Mareček & Andrew Parkes & Hana Rudová, 2010. "A supernodal formulation of vertex colouring with applications in course timetabling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 105-130, September.
- L. Foulds & B. Toklu & J. Wilson, 2009. "Modelling either-or relations in integer programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 203-222, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal cardinality constraint; Polyhedral combinatorics; Constraint programming;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jcomop:v:31:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10878-014-9810-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.