Inequality in emerging countries: Trends, interpretations, and implications for development and poverty reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:niesru:v:125:y::i:1:p:56-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Hay & John Vickers, 1988. "The Reform of Uk Competition Policy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 125(1), pages 56-68, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2013.
"Regional disparity, transitional dynamics and convergence in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-14.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Regional Disparity, Transitional Dynamics and Convergence in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Haddad, 2015. "Equity: Not Only for Idealists," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 5-13, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:44:y:2009:i:6:p:360-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .