From Static to Dynamic Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FranÃ§ois Jeanjean & Julienne Liang, 2012.
"Role of access charges in the migration from copper to FTTH,"
International Journal of Management and Network Economics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 298-317.
- Jeanjean, François & Liang, Julienne, 2011. "Role of access charges in the migration from copper to FTTH," 8th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52335, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Massaro, Maria & Pogorel, Gérard, 2015. "Next generation of radio spectrum management licensed shared access and the trade-off between static and dynamic efficiency," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146322, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jeanjean, François, 2012. "Incentive to invest in improving the quality in telecommunication industry," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60375, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:43:y:2008:i:1:p:38-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .