The burden of rheumatoid arthritis and access to treatment: a medical overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja Merkesdal & Timm Kirchhoff & Diane Wolka & Gunter Ladinek & Adrian Kielhorn & Andrea Rubbert-Roth, 2010. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of rituximab treatment in patients in Germany with rheumatoid arthritis after etanercept-failure," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(1), pages 95-104, February.
- Kurt Brekke & Dag Dalen & Tor Holmås, 2014.
"Diffusion of pharmaceuticals: cross-country evidence of anti-TNF drugs,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(9), pages 937-951, December.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Dalen, Dag Morten & Holmås, Tor Helge, 2013. "Diffusion of Pharmaceuticals: Cross-Country Evidence of Anti-TNF drugs," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Márta Péntek & Gyula Poór & Piotr Wiland & Martina Olejárová & Marek Brzosko & Catalin Codreanu & Nóra Brodszky & László Gulácsi, 2014. "Biological therapy in inflammatory rheumatic diseases: issues in Central and Eastern European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(1), pages 35-43, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRheumatoid arthritis; A; A1; A10; A31; I11;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:39-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .