Estimating the cost related to surveillance of colorectal cancer in a French population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Clerc & Valérie Jooste & Catherine Lejeune & Bernard Schmitt & Patrick Arveux & Catherine Quantin & Jean Faivre & Anne-Marie Bouvier, 2008. "Cost of care of colorectal cancers according to health care patterns and stage at diagnosis in France," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 361-367, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Emmert & Katharina Pohl-Dernick & Axel Wein & Frank Dörje & Susanne Merkel & Frank Boxberger & Gudrun Männlein & Robert Joost & Hans-Detlev Harich & Roland Thiemann & Christof Lamberti & Markus, 2013. "Palliative treatment of colorectal cancer in Germany: cost of care and quality of life," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(4), pages 629-638, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic evaluation; Cost prediction; Colorectal cancer; Recurrence; Surveillance; C1; C10; C13;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:409-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.