Estimation of hedonic price functions via additive nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Okmyung Bin & Carlos Martins-Filho, "undated". "Estimation of Hedonic Price Functions via Additive Nonparametric Regression," Working Papers 0116, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander März & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Oliver Musshoff, 2016.
"Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 663-698.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182752, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," DARE Discussion Papers 1403, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf, 2010. "Modeling House Prices using Multilevel Structured Additive Regression," Working Papers 2010-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Lee Chun Chang & Hui-Yu Lin, 2012. "The Impact of Neighborhood Characteristics on Housing Prices-An Application of Hierarchical Linear Modeling," International Journal of Management and Sustainability, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1(2), pages 31-44.
- Renigier-Biłozor Małgorzata & Wiśniewski Radosław, 2012. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Residential Property Price Indices in Europe," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 103-125, December.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- Tony Addison & Yukka Pirttilä & Finn Tarp & Carlos Felipe Balcázar & Lidia Ceriani & Sergio Olivieri & Marco Ranzani, 2017.
"Rent-Imputation for Welfare Measurement: A Review of Methodologies and Empirical Findings,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(4), pages 881-898, December.
- Balcazar, Carlos Felipe & Ceriani, Lidia & Olivieri, Sergio & Ranzani, Marco, 2014. "Rent imputation for welfare measurement : a review of methodologies and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7103, The World Bank.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Mass appraisal of residential apartments: An application of Random forest for valuation and a CART-based approach for model diagnostics," MPRA Paper 27645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celia Bilbao & Amelia Bilbao & José Labeaga, 2010. "The welfare loss associated to characteristics of the goods: application to housing policy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 305-323, April.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:22:y:2002:i:2:a:2738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena B. Pokryshevskaya & Evgeny A. Antipov, 2011.
"Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2521-2528.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models," MPRA Paper 27646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Brunauer & S. Lang & P. Wechselberger & S. Bienert, 2010. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 390-411, November.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okmyung Bin, 2005. "A semiparametric hedonic model for valuing wetlands," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 597-601.
- Manuel Landajo & Celia Bilbao & Amelia Bilbao, 2012. "Nonparametric neural network modeling of hedonic prices in the housing market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 987-1009, June.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Simioni, Michel & Surry, Yves R., 2005.
"Hedonic Housing Prices and Agricultural Pollution: An Empirical Investigation on Semiparametric Models,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19547, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bontemps, Christophe & Simioni, Michel & Surry, Yves R., 2005. "Hedonic Housing Prices and Agricultural Pollution: An Empirical Investigation on Semiparametric Models," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24709, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Peiyong, 2015. "The Effect of Eminent Domain on Private and Mixed Development on Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2006. "Hedonic price models and indices based on boosting applied to the Dutch housing market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsAdditive nonparametric regression; local polynomial estimation; hedonic price models; housing markets; C14; R21;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:93-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .