Determinants of domestic and import prices in Canadian manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Budd, Alan & Levine, Paul & Smith, Peter, 1987. "Long-term unemployment and the shifting U-V curve : A multi-country study," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 296-305.
- Gottfries, Nils & Horn, Henrik, 1987. "Wage Formation and the Persistence of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 877-884, December.
- Bent Hansen, 1970. "Excess Demand, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 1-23.
- Budd, Alan & Levine, Paul & Smith, Peter, 1988. "Unemployment, Vacancies and the Long-term Unemployed," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1071-1091, December.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1987. "Efficiency wages versus insiders and outsiders," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 407-416.
- Michael Burda, 1988. "Is there a capital shortage in Europe?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 38-57, March.
- Hargreaves Heap, S P, 1980. "Choosing the Wrong 'Natural' Rate: Accelerating Inflation or Decelerating Employment and Growth?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 611-620, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada/US Manufacturing Prices,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 508-533, October.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada- U.S. Manufacturing Prices," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006041e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Influences interieures et etrangeres sur les prix canadiens selon les mouvements cycliques du taux de change, 1974 a 1996," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006043f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Domestic and Foreign Influences on Canadian Prices over Exchange Rate Cycles, 1974 to 1996," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006043e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Egon Žižmond, 2006. "Impact of Price-Deregulation on Market Outcomes - The Case of Chimney Sweep Services in Slovenia," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 350-363.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Les mouvements cycliques du taux de change et les prix dans les secteurs canadien et americain de la fabrication," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006041f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2008. "Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 546-557, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing · pass-through · import competition;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:23:y:1998:i:4:p:593-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.