The dynamics of political and economic interactions between Mainland China and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zhaoyong Zhang & Xin Xu & Wei-Bin Zhang, 2003. "The dynamics of political and economic interactions between Mainland China and Taiwan," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(3), pages 373-388, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2010. "Asian TigersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Choices : An Overview," Trade Working Papers 21879, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kin‐Yip Ho & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2012. "Dynamic Linkages among Financial Markets in the Greater China Region: A Multivariate Asymmetric Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 500-523, April.
- Zhang, Zhaoyong & Sato, Kiyotaka & McAleer, Michael, 2008. "Is Greater China a currency union?," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 319-327.
- Zhaoyong Zhang & Kiyotaka Sato, 2008. "Whither A Currency Union in Greater China?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 355-370, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0003-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; direct investment; dynamic economies; Taiwan; Mainland China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:82:y:2003:i:3:p:373-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .