Corporatism, policies and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril & Ranjan Gupta, Manash, 2021.
"Unionised labour market, environment and endogenous growth,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 29-44.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2014. "Unionised labour market, environment and endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 55416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yılmaz Kılıç aslan & Erol Taymaz, 2009.
"Labor market institutions and industrial performance: an evolutionary study,"
Springer Books, in: Uwe Cantner & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Lionel Nesta (ed.), Schumpeterian Perspectives on Innovation, Competition and Growth, pages 207-222,
- Yılmaz Kılıçaslan & Erol Taymaz, 2008. "Labor market institutions and industrial performance: an evolutionary study," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 477-492, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Ørjan Mydland & Bjarne Strøm, 2007.
"Politics in wage setting: does government colour matter?,"
Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 95-109, February.
- Kåre Johansen & Ørjan Mydland & Bjarne Strøm, 2006. "Politics in Wage setting: Does government colour matter?," Working Paper Series 6506, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Erik Leertouwer & Jakob de Haan & Jakob de Haan, 2002. "How to Use Indicators for 'Corporatism' in Empirical Applications," CESifo Working Paper Series 728, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporatist governance; unions; policy outcomes; economic growth;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:245-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.