The leveling of divorce in the united states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.10.1074_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madonna Harrington Meyer & Douglas Wolf & Christine Himes, 2005. "Linking Benefits To Marital Status: Race And Social Security In The Us," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 145-162.
- Richard Lampard, 2013. "Age at marriage and the risk of divorce in England and Wales," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(7), pages 167-202, July.
- Christine Schwartz & Robert Mare, 2012. "The Proximate Determinants of Educational Homogamy: The Effects of First Marriage, Marital Dissolution, Remarriage, and Educational Upgrading," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(2), pages 629-650, May.
- Almudena Sevilla & Jose Gimenez-Nadal & Jonathan Gershuny, 2012.
"Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965–2003,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(3), pages 939-964, August.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Gershuny, Jonathan I., 2012. "Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 6708, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andriana Bellou, 2017.
"Male wage inequality and marital dissolution: Is there a link?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(1), pages 40-71, February.
- Bellou, Andriana, 2013. "Male Wage Inequality and Marital Dissolution: Is There a Link?," IZA Discussion Papers 7331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pongou, Roland & Serrano, Roberto, 2016.
"Volume of trade and dynamic network formation in two-sided economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 147-163.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 2013-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2016. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 1602E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Sheela Kennedy & Steven Ruggles, 2014. "Breaking Up Is Hard to Count: The Rise of Divorce in the United States, 1980–2010," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 587-598, April.
- Laura Tach & Alicia Eads, 2015. "Trends in the Economic Consequences of Marital and Cohabitation Dissolution in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 401-432, April.
- Madonna Harrington Meyer & Douglas A. Wolf & Christine L. Himes, 2006. "How Will Declining Rates of Marriage Reshape Eligibility for Social Security?," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 33, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Nicholas Wolfinger, 2011. "More Evidence for Trends in the Intergenerational Transmission of Divorce: A Completed Cohort Approach Using Data From the General Social Survey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 581-592, May.
- Wickrama, K.A.S. & Lorenz, Frederick O. & Conger, Rand D. & Elder, Glen Jr & Todd Abraham, W. & Fang, Shu-Ann, 2006. "Changes in family financial circumstances and the physical health of married and recently divorced mothers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 123-136, July.
- Nunley, John & Zietz, Joachim, 2008. "The U.S. Divorce Rate: The 1960s Surge Versus Its Long-Run Determinants," MPRA Paper 16317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:36:y:1999:i:3:p:409-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .