The influence of the family on premarital sexual attitudes and behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mignon R. Moore & P. Lindsay Chase-Lansdale, 1999. "Sexual Intercourse and Pregnancy among African American Adolescent Girls in High-Poverty Neighborhoods: The Role of Family and Perceived Community Environment," JCPR Working Papers 117, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Yasamin Kusunoki & Jennifer S. Barber & Elizabeth J. Ela & Amelia Bucek, 2016. "Black-White Differences in Sex and Contraceptive Use Among Young Women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1399-1428, October.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9421-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keuntae Kim, 2014. "Intergenerational Transmission of Age at First Birth in the United States: Evidence from Multiple Surveys," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(5), pages 649-671, October.
- Sarah Brauner-Otto, 2013. "Attitudes About Children and Fertility Limitation Behavior," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Monika Mynarska & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "A Dirty Look From The Neighbors. Does Living In A Religious Neighborhood Prevent Cohabitation?," Working Papers 71, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Daniele Vignoli & Silvana Salvini, 2014. "Religion and union formation in Italy: Catholic precepts, social pressure, and tradition," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(35), pages 1079-1106, November.
- Linda Datcher Loury, 2004. "Teen Childbearing and Community Religiosity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0405, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Maxine Weinstein & Arland Thornton, 1989. "Mother-Child Relations and Adolescent Sexual Attitudes and Behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(4), pages 563-577, November.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "Teen Childbearing and Conservative Religious Communities," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0619, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:24:y:1987:i:3:p:323-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.