The continuation of education after marriage among women in the United States: 1970
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Ann MacGregor, 2009. "Education Delayed: Family Structure and Postnatal Educational Attainment," Working Papers 1173, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp11-12-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Michael, 1976. "Factors Affecting Divorce: A Study of the Terman Sample," NBER Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Hogan, 1978. "The effects of demographic factors, family background, and early job achievement on age at marriage," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(2), pages 161-175, May.
- Linda Waite & Glenna Spine, 1981. "Young women’s transition to marriage," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(4), pages 681-694, November.
- Joanne W. Golann, 2011. "First-Year Maternal School Attendance and Children's Cognitive Abilities at Age 5," Working Papers 1315, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:13:y:1976:i:2:p:161-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .