Graph 3-coloring with a hybrid self-adaptive evolutionary algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, D. H. & Hurley, S. & Thiel, S. U., 1998. "Improving heuristics for the frequency assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 76-86, May.
- de Werra, D., 1985. "An introduction to timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Chams, M. & Hertz, A. & de Werra, D., 1987. "Some experiments with simulated annealing for coloring graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-266, November.
- Avanthay, Cedric & Hertz, Alain & Zufferey, Nicolas, 2003. "A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 379-388, December.
- J. Randall Brown, 1972. "Chromatic Scheduling and the Chromatic Number Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 456-463, December.
- Burke, Edmund K. & McCollum, Barry & Meisels, Amnon & Petrovic, Sanja & Qu, Rong, 2007. "A graph-based hyper-heuristic for educational timetabling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 177-192, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1097-:d:105965 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGraph 3-coloring; Constraint satisfaction; Local search; Evolutionary algorithms; Self-adaptation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:54:y:2013:i:3:p:741-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.