A nonmonotone filter method for nonlinear optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:797-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Birgin & J. Martínez & L. Prudente, 2015. "Optimality properties of an Augmented Lagrangian method on infeasible problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 609-631, April.
- Chungen Shen & Lei-Hong Zhang & Wei Liu, 2016. "A stabilized filter SQP algorithm for nonlinear programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 677-708, August.
- Ana Rocha & M. Costa & Edite Fernandes, 2014. "A filter-based artificial fish swarm algorithm for constrained global optimization: theoretical and practical issues," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 239-263, October.
- Chungen Shen & Lei-Hong Zhang & Bo Wang & Wenqiong Shao, 2014. "Global and local convergence of a nonmonotone SQP method for constrained nonlinear optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 435-473, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear optimization; Nonmonotone filter; Global convergence; Local convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:583-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .