A nonmonotone filter method for nonlinear optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:797-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Birgin & J. Martínez & L. Prudente, 2015. "Optimality properties of an Augmented Lagrangian method on infeasible problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 609-631, April.
- Chungen Shen & Lei-Hong Zhang & Wei Liu, 2016. "A stabilized filter SQP algorithm for nonlinear programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 677-708, August.
- Ana Rocha & M. Costa & Edite Fernandes, 2014. "A filter-based artificial fish swarm algorithm for constrained global optimization: theoretical and practical issues," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 239-263, October.
- Chungen Shen & Lei-Hong Zhang & Bo Wang & Wenqiong Shao, 2014. "Global and local convergence of a nonmonotone SQP method for constrained nonlinear optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 435-473, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear optimization; Nonmonotone filter; Global convergence; Local convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:583-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.