Augmented Lagrangian method with nonmonotone penalty parameters for constrained optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rustem, Berc, 1994. "Stochastic and robust control of nonlinear economic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 304-318, March.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent & Thomas D. Tallarini, 1999.
"Robust Permanent Income and Pricing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 873-907.
- Lars Hansen & Thomas Sargent & Thomas Tallarini, "undated". "Robust Permanent Income and Pricing," GSIA Working Papers 1997-51, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent & Thomas D. Tallarini Jr., 1997. "Robust Permanent Income and Pricing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 596, David K. Levine.
- J. Tetlow, Robert & von zur Muehlen, Peter, 2001.
"Robust monetary policy with misspecified models: Does model uncertainty always call for attenuated policy?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 911-949, June.
- Robert J. Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2000. "Robust monetary policy with misspecified models: does model uncertainty always call for attenuated policy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Birgin & J. Martínez & L. Prudente, 2014. "Augmented Lagrangians with possible infeasibility and finite termination for global nonlinear programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 207-242, February.
- Jiao-fen Li & Wen Li & Ru Huang, 2016. "An efficient method for solving a matrix least squares problem over a matrix inequality constraint," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 393-423, March.
- Asghar Mahdavi & Mohammad Shiri, 2015. "An augmented Lagrangian ant colony based method for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 263-276, January.
- Ana Rocha & M. Costa & Edite Fernandes, 2014. "A filter-based artificial fish swarm algorithm for constrained global optimization: theoretical and practical issues," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 239-263, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear programming; Augmented Lagrangian methods; Penalty parameters; Numerical experiments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:941-965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .