On the effectiveness of projection methods for convex feasibility problems with linear inequality constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Luenberger, 1972. "The Gradient Projection Method Along Geodesics," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 620-631.
- P.-A. Absil & Luca Amodei & Gilles Meyer, 2014. "Two Newton methods on the manifold of fixed-rank matrices endowed with Riemannian quotient geometries," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 569-590, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yair Censor & Alexander Zaslavski, 2013. "Convergence and perturbation resilience of dynamic string-averaging projection methods," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 65-76, January.
- E. A. Nurminski, 2016. "Single-projection procedure for linear optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 95-110, September.
- Jiawei Chen & Qamrul Hasan Ansari & Yeong-Cheng Liou & Jen-Chih Yao, 2016. "A proximal point algorithm based on decomposition method for cone constrained multiobjective optimization problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 289-308.
- Paulo Oliveira, 2014. "A strongly polynomial-time algorithm for the strict homogeneous linear-inequality feasibility problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 80(3), pages 267-284, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProjection methods; Convex feasibility problems; Numerical evaluation; Optimization; Linear inequalities; Sparse matrices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1065-1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .