On the local convergence of a derivative-free algorithm for least-squares minimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- Larsson, Torbjorn & Patriksson, Michael & Stromberg, Ann-Brith, 1996. "Conditional subgradient optimization -- Theory and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 382-403, January.
- Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. & Sherali, Hanif D., 1981. "On the choice of step size in subgradient optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 380-388, August.
- Willem Haneveld & Maarten Vlerk, 2006. "Integrated Chance Constraints: Reduced Forms and an Algorithm," Computational Management Science, Springer, pages 245-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:282:y:2016:i:c:p:32-52 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDerivative-free optimization; Least-squares; Trust region; Levenberg-Marquardt method; System of nonlinear equations; Local convergence; Asymptotic convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:481-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .