Near-exact distributions for the likelihood ratio test statistic to test equality of several variance-covariance matrices in elliptically contoured distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamshidian, Mortaza & Schott, James R., 2007. "Testing equality of covariance matrices when data are incomplete," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4227-4239, May.
- Coelho, Carlos A., 1998. "The Generalized Integer Gamma Distribution--A Basis for Distributions in Multivariate Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 86-102, January.
- Coelho, Carlos A., 2004. "The generalized near-integer Gamma distribution: a basis for 'near-exact' approximations to the distribution of statistics which are the product of an odd number of independent Beta random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 191-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipe Marques & Carlos Coelho, 2013. "Obtaining the exact and near-exact distributions of the likelihood ratio statistic to test circular symmetry through the use of characteristic functions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2091-2115, October.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0512-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Coelho & Barry Arnold & Filipe Marques, 2015. "The exact and near-exact distributions of the main likelihood ratio test statistics used in the complex multivariate normal setting," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 386-416, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic approximations; Sum of gamma distributions; Product of beta distributions; Generalized near-integer gamma distribution; Mixtures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:4:p:627-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.