Acceleration of the EM algorithm using the vector epsilon algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bunch, David S., 1991. "Estimability in the Multinomial Probit Model," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1gf1t128, University of California Transportation Center.
- Keane, Michael P, 1992. "A Note on Identification in the Multinomial Probit Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 193-200, April.
- Geweke, John F. & Keane, Michael P. & Runkle, David E., 1997.
"Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 125-165, September.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1994. "Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model," Staff Report 177, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bunch, David S., 1991. "Estimability in the multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guo-Liang & Tang, Man-Lai & Liu, Chunling, 2012. "Accelerating the quadratic lower-bound algorithm via optimizing the shrinkage parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 255-265.
- Kuroda, Masahiro & Mori, Yuichi & Iizuka, Masaya & Sakakihara, Michio, 2011. "Acceleration of the alternating least squares algorithm for principal components analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 143-153, January.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4122-4137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Kuroda & Zhi Geng & Michio Sakakihara, 2015. "Improving the vector $$\varepsilon $$ ε acceleration for the EM algorithm using a re-starting procedure," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1051-1077, December.
More about this item
KeywordsThe vector ε algorithm; The EM algorithm; The Louis’s EM algorithm; Acceleration of convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:23:y:2008:i:3:p:469-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.