Globalisierung aus statistischer Sicht
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Salvati & N. Tzavidis & M. Pratesi & R. Chambers, 2012. "Small area estimation via M-quantile geographically weighted regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Gauri Sankar Datta & J. N. K. Rao & David Daniel Smith, 2005. "On measuring the variability of small area estimators under a basic area level model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 183-196, March.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Gonzalez-Manteiga, W. & Lombardia, M.J. & Molina, I. & Morales, D. & Santamaria, L., 2007. "Estimation of the mean squared error of predictors of small area linear parameters under a logistic mixed model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2720-2733, February.
- Ray Chambers & Nikos Tzavidis, 2006. "M-quantile models for small area estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 255-268, June.
- Martin Vogt & Ralf Munnich, 2009. "On the existence of a posterior distribution for spatial mixed models with binomial responses," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 201-209.
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2006. "Mixed model prediction and small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Peter Hall & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "On parametric bootstrap methods for small area prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 221-238.
- Siegfried Gabler & Matthias Ganninger & Ralf Münnich, 2012. "Optimal allocation of the sample size to strata under box constraints," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 151-161, February.
- Pfeffermann, Danny & Sverchkov, Michail, 2007. "Small-Area Estimation Under Informative Probability Sampling of Areas and Within the Selected Areas," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1427-1439, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAußenwirtschaftsstatistik; Globalisierung; C82; F43;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.