Betriebs- und Unternehmensdaten im Längsschnitt – Neue Datenangebote und ihre Forschungspotenziale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krämer, Walter & van Kampen, Maarten, 2011. "A simple nonparametric test for structural change in joint tail probabilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 245-247, March.
- Frennberg, Per & Hansson, Bjorn, 1993. "Testing the random walk hypothesis on Swedish stock prices: 1919-1990," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 175-191, February.
- Zhongjun Qu & Pierre Perron, 2007.
"Estimating and Testing Structural Changes in Multivariate Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 459-502, March.
- Zhongjun Qu & Pierre Perron, 2005. "Estimating and testing structural changes in multivariate regressions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-012, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Ebens, Heiko, 2001. "The distribution of realized stock return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-76, July.
- Sebastian Dickgiesser & Christoph Kaserer, 2010.
"Market Efficiency Reloaded: Why Insider Trades do not Reveal Exploitable Information,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 302-335, August.
- Dickgiesser, Sebastian & Kaserer, Christoph, 2008. "Market efficiency reloaded: why insider trades do not reveal exploitable information," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:2:y:2008:i:3:p:189-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.