EQ-5D and the EuroQol Group: Past, Present and Future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sussex & Adrian Towse & Nancy Devlin, 2013. "Operationalizing Value-Based Pricing of Medicines," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-10, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Towse, A. & Garau, M., 2018. "Appraising Ultra-Orphan Drugs: Is Cost-Per-QALY Appropriate? A Review of the Evidence," Consulting Reports 001978, Office of Health Economics.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:36:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s40273-018-0642-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:pharmo:v:2:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s41669-018-0083-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:20:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10198-018-0993-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Technology Assessment; Language Version; Resource Allocation Decision; EuroQol Group; Health Status Instrument;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40258-017-0310-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.