The impact of convergence in the industrial mix on regional comparative growth: Empirical evidence from the French case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eoin O'Leary & Don J. Webber, 2015.
"The Role of Structural Change in European Regional Productivity Growth,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(9), pages 1548-1560, September.
- Eoin O’Leary & Don J. Webber, 2012. "The role of structural change in European regional productivity growth," Working Papers 20121201, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2008.
"Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 505-525, November.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0503004, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy DallÂ’erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'Erba, 2008. "Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000," Post-Print hal-00485038, HAL.
- Nicola Pontarollo, 2016. "Sectoral Productivity, Convergence And Space Between European Regions," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, August.
- repec:seg:012016:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Pontarollo & Elisa Montresor & Francesco Pecci, 2012. "Sectoral productivity convergence between European regions: does space matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p559, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryohei Nakamura & Masahiro Taguchi, 2011. "Agglomeration and Institutional Effects on Dynamics in Regional Disparities: Experience from Poland and Japan," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:85-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.