Thirty Years with Spatial and Intertemporal Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Masahisa & Hamaguchi, Nobuaki, 2001. "Intermediate goods and the spatial structure of an economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 79-109, February.
- Hoerter, Darrell & Wiseman, Michael, 1988. "Metropolitan Development in the San Francisco Bay Area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 11-33, November.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Chung, W. & Wu, Y. June & Fuller, J. David, 1997. "Dynamic energy and environment equilibrium model for the assessment of CO2 emission control in Canada and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-124, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Börje & Forslund, Ulla, 2005.
"The Analysis of Location, Co-location and Urbanisation Economics,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
46, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johansson, Börje & Forslund, Ulla, 2006. "The Analysis Of Location, Co-Location And Urbanisation Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 67, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ramón G. Guajardo Quiroga & Pedro A. Villezca Becerra, 2004. "Impacto de la apertura comercial de México y de su integración en bloques comerciales en el mercado mundial del limón," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(1), pages 61-92.
- Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene, 2011. "The Takayama and Judge Price and Allocation Model and its Application in Non-linear Techniques for Spatial Market Integration," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114225, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:28:y:1994:i:3:p:305-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.