Linkages in the Construction Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodger Campos & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2016. "The socioeconomic impacts of low income housing programs in SÃ£o Paulo state, Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa16p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Yu Song & Chunlu Liu & Craig Langston, 2006. "Extending construction linkage measures by the consideration of the impact of capital," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1207-1216.
- Yu Song & Chunlu Liu & Craig Langston, 2006. "Linkage measures of the construction sector using the hypothetical extraction method," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 579-589.
- Bhattacharya, Tulika & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2014. "Identifying the high linked sectors for India: An application of import adjusted domestic input-output matrix," Working Papers 329, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Chan Swee Lean, 2001. "Empirical tests to discern linkages between construction and other economic sectors in Singapore," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 355-363.
- Rodger Barros Antunes Campos, 2016. "The Socioeconomic Impacts of Low Income Housing Programs in São Paulo State, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:24:y:1990:i:2:p:147-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.