Input-Output Analysis of Agricultural Production Quotas: A Case Study of the Hokkaido Region
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003.
"Estimating Interregional Economic Impacts: An Evaluation of Nonsurvey, Semisurvey, and Full-Survey Methods,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Ed C van der Knijff & Gerard J Eding, 2003. "Estimating interregional economic impacts: an evaluation of nonsurvey, semisurvey, and full-survey methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 5-18, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:23:y:1989:i:1:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .