Estimating the intensity of a cyclic Poisson process in the presence of linear trend
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmers, Roelof & Mangku, I. Wayan & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2005. "Statistical properties of a kernel-type estimator of the intensity function of a cyclic Poisson process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Roelof Helmers & Ričardas Zitikis, 1999. "On Estimation of Poisson Intensity Functions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Helmers, Roelof & Wayan Mangku, I. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2003. "Consistent estimation of the intensity function of a cyclic Poisson process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 19-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduard Belitser & Paulo Serra & Harry Van Zanten, 2013. "Estimating the Period of a Cyclic Non-Homogeneous Poisson Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 204-218, June.
- Roelof Helmers & I. Mangku, 2012. "Predicting a cyclic Poisson process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(6), pages 1261-1279, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCyclic Poisson process; Intensity function; Linear trend; Nonparametric estimation; Consistency; Bias; Variance; Mean-squared error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:3:p:599-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .