The singly truncated normal distribution: A non-steep exponential family
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Tea-Yuan Hwang & Chin-Yuan Hu, 1999. "On a Characterization of the Gamma Distribution: The Independence of the Sample Mean and the Sample Coefficient of Variation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(4), pages 749-753, December.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 1997. "On the strong universal consistency of a recursive regression estimate by Pál Révész," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-183, January.
- Junjiro Ogawa, 1949. "On the independence of bilinear and quadratic forms of a random sample from a normal population," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 1(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Hartley, Michael J. & Revankar, Nagesh S., 1974. "On the estimation of the Pareto law from under-reported data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-341, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisano, Ryohei & Mizuno, Takayuki, 2011. "Sales distribution of consumer electronics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(2), pages 309-318.
- del Castillo, Joan & Daoudi, Jalila, 2009. "Estimation of the generalized Pareto distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 684-688, March.
- Ya-Hsuan Hu & Takeshi Emura, 2015. "Maximum likelihood estimation for a special exponential family under random double-truncation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1199-1229, December.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0730-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Del Castillo & Marta Pérez-Casany, 1998. "Weighted Poisson Distributions for Overdispersion and Underdispersion Situations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(3), pages 567-585, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated normal distribution; likelihood equation; exponential families;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:46:y:1994:i:1:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.