Daniel Imhoff (Ed): The CAFO reader: the tragedy of industrial animal factories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Pence & James Grieshop, 2001. "Mapping the road for voluntary change: Partnerships in agricultural extension," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 209-217.
- Dobbs, Thomas L., 1993. "Enhancing Agricultural Sustainability Through Changes in Federal Commodity Policy: Marginal Versus Radical Change," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134106.
- Burgess, Jacquelin & Clark, Judy & Harrison, Carolyn M., 2000. "Knowledges in action: an actor network analysis of a wetland agri-environment scheme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 119-132, October.
- A. P. Fearne, 1990. "Communications In Agriculture: Results Of A Farmer Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 371-380.
- Julia Nerbonne & Ralph Lentz, 2003. "Rooted in grass: Challenging patterns of knowledge exchange as a means of fostering social change in a southeast Minnesota farm community," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 65-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:427-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .