Comparison of alignment free string distances for complete genome phylogeny
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christmann, Andreas & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2001. "Measuring overlap in binary regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 65-75, July.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2012. "Nonparametrically Consistent Depth-Based Classifiers," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:87-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPhylogeny; String distances; Complete bacterial genomes; 05C05; 68R15; 90C27; 92B10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:95-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .