Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity: A Review Article
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sharpe, 2001. "Review Article on The World Economy: A Millennial Perspective by Angus Maddison," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 69-78, Fall.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2002. "Angus Maddison Rewrites Economic History Again," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 20-40.
- Stefano Scarpetta & Andrea Bassanini & Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2000. "Economic Growth in the OECD Area: Recent Trends at the Aggregate and Sectoral Level," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "The OECD Productivity Manual: A Guide to the Measurement of Industry-Level and Aggregate Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 37-51, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Policy; Social Economics; Growth; Redistribution; Well-being; Wellbeing; Welfare; Inequality;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:6:y:2003:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .