Dimensions Of Expert Report Complexity In Intellectual/Industrial Property. Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamed Alavi & Tatsiana Khamichonak, 2016. "International arbitration and its exclusion from the Brussels regime," Juridical Tribune (Tribuna Juridica), Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Law Department, vol. 6(1), pages 7-26, June.
More about this item
Keywordslaw and economics; intellectual property; jurisprudence; business economics; intellectual capital.;
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- K39 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Other
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sja:journl:v:5:y:2016:i:1:p:147-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin-Silviu Sararu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .