Tendencje demograficzne a polityka ludnościowa w Polsce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aizenman, Joshua & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ito, Hiro, 2015.
"International reserves before and after the global crisis: Is there no end to hoarding?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 102-126.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2014. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," NBER Working Papers 20386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2015. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pontines, Victor & Yongqiang, Li, 2011. "Regime dependence, Mrs. Machlup's wardrobe and the accumulation of international reserves in Asia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 231-234, March.
- Alhashel, Bader, 2015. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: A literature review," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-13.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011.
"Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2010. "Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: the case of LATAM economies," MPRA Paper 30426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2010. "Accumulation of Reserves and Keeping Up with the Joneses: The Case of LATAM Economies," Working Papers 212010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2014. "Foreign exchange reserve diversification and the "exorbitant privilege"," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 964, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marek A. Dąbrowski, 2014. "Oddziaływanie akumulacji rezerw dewizowych na wzrost gospodarczy w krajach na średnim poziomie rozwoju," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 81-111.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "Hoarding of International Reserves: Mrs Machlup's Wardrobe and the Joneses," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 824-843, September.
- Marek A. Dąbrowski, 2015. "Jakość danych o rezerwach dewizowych a kryzysy finansowe w gospodarkach wschodzących," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 49-78.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 1-80.
More about this item
Keywordstrendy demograficzne; prognozy demograficzne; polityka rodzinna; polityka ludnościowa;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:3:p:145-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.