El asociacionismo como agente modernizador. El Sindicato de Vega de Villalobos (Zamora), 1921-1936
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Garrido Herrero, 2003. "El primer cooperativismo agrario español," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 44, pages 33-56, April.
- Juan Pan-Montojo, 1997. "La naissance des associations agraires en Espagne 1833-1898," Histoire, économie & société, Programme National Persée, vol. 16(2), pages 167-188.
More about this item
Keywordsassociations; social capital; agrarian catholic associations; analysis of collective decision-making; land ownership;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:journl:y:2008:i:46:m:december:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Pinilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.