Institutional Transfer: Industrial Relations in Eastern Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes‐Gellner, 2011.
"Works Councils and Learning: On the Dynamic Dimension of Codetermination,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 427-447, August.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Works Councils and Learning: On the Dynamic Dimension of Codetermination," Working Papers 0116, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2010.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Works Councils and Learning: On the Dynamic Dimension of Codetermination," Research Papers in Economics 2010-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Vanessa Lange, 2015.
"Reciprocity and Workers’ Tastes for Representation,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 188-209, June.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Vanessa Lange, 2011. "Reciprocity and Workers' Tastes for Representation," Research Papers in Economics 2011-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Vanessa Lange, 2011. "Reciprocity and Workers' Tastes for Representation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 402, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gumbrell-McCormick, Rebecca & Hyman, Richard, 2006. "Embedded collectivism?: workplace representation in France and Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2013.
"Active owners and the failure of newly adopted works councils,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser, 2013. "Active Owners and the Failure of Newly Adopted Works Councils," Research Papers in Economics 2013-04, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:woemps:v:10:y:1996:i:4:p:601-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.britsoc.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.