The Dual City and the Poor: Social Polarisation, Social Segregation and Life Chances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Gaschet & Julie Le Gallo, 2005.
"The Spatial Dimension Of Segregation - A Case Study In Four French Urban Areas, 1990-1999 ,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p704, European Regional Science Association.
- Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "The Spatial Dimension of Segregation: A Case Study in Four French Urban Areas, 1990-1999," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Roberto Rocco, 2012. "Location Patterns of Advanced Producer Services Firms: The Case of São Paulo," Chapters, in: Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp (ed.),Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 15, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shenjing He & Fulong Wu & Chris Webster & Yuting Liu, 2010. "Poverty Concentration and Determinants in China's Urban Low‐income Neighbourhoods and Social Groups," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 328-349, June.
- Rafael Costa & Helga A. G. Valk, 2018. "Ethnic and Socioeconomic Segregation in Belgium: A Multiscalar Approach Using Individualised Neighbourhoods," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 225-250, May.
- Vania Ceccato & Robert Haining & Paola Signoretta, 2001. "Exploring offence statistics in stockholm city using spatial analysis tools," ERSA conference papers ersa01p97, European Regional Science Association.
- Arielle John & Virgil Henry Storr, 2011. "The Sociability and Morality of Market Settlements," Chapters, in: David Emanuel Andersson & Åke E. Andersson & Charlotta Mellander (ed.),Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 20, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vasiliy A. Anikin & Yulia P. Lezhnina & Svetlana V. Mareeva & Nataliya N. Tikhonovà, 2017. "Social Stratification by Life Chances: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 80/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:31:y:1994:i:7:p:995-1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.