Soft Budget Constraints and Predatory States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:33-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenji Tsuji, 2015. "Bank Capital Regulation and Soft Budget Constraints," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 33-40, March.
More about this item
Keywordssoft budget constraints; hard budget constraints; predatory state; socialist economies; financial crisis;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:44:y:2012:i:4:p:468-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .