Pluralism, Heterodoxy, and the Rhetoric of Distinction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Eckhard Hein & Lucas Grafl, 2011.
"Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Eckhard Hein & Lucas Grafl, 2007. "Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp114, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Hein, Eckhard & Grafl, Lucas, 2007. "Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1104, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Philip Arestis & Eckhard Hein & Edwin Le Héron, 2007. "Aspects of Modern Monetary and Macroeconomic Policies," Post-Print halshs-00155170, HAL.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies: Accumulation and Distribution in Turkey and South Korea," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Jonathan P. Goldstein, 1999. "Predator–Prey Model Estimates of the Cyclical Profit Squeeze," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 139-173, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Garnett & Andrew Mearman, 2011. "Contending Perspectives, Twenty Years On: What Have Our Students Learned?," Working Papers 201104, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "On the Religion-Public Policy Correlation," MPRA Paper 60859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspluralism; heterodoxy; rhetoric; dualism;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:43:y:2011:i:4:p:552-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .