Time to Ditch AD-AS?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grieve, Roy H, 2014. "'Right Back Where We Started From': From 'The Classics' To Keynes, And Back Again," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-001, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roy H Grieve, 2014. "â€˜Right Back Where We Started Fromâ€™: from â€˜the Classicsâ€™ to Keynes, and back again," Working Papers 1401, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsintermediate macroeconomics; AD-AS model;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:42:y:2010:i:3:p:315-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .