Industrialisation and the Basis for Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- P. D. F. Strydom, 1987. "South Africa in World Trade," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(3), pages 132-142, September.
- John Toye, 2006. "Alfred Maizels (1917-2006): Challenging Economic Dependence on Commodities," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 293-298.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "British Relative Economic Decline Revisited," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 42, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Robert Ballance, 1988. "Modèles structurels de l'industrie mondiale: interprétations et constatations," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(115), pages 493-511.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Gerschenkron revisited. European patterns of development in historical perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh057910, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:93:y:1980:i:1:p:55-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.